At night, in the silence, I pitter patter into miss Addi's room to watch her sleep. Just after I've brushed my teeth, washed my face and put my jarmies on; I watch. I get shivers and it's like Christmas Mornings in the 90's, all over again.
I love when she wakes up in the morning, all "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and smiley. I love unwrapping her and watching her face go all funky, her arms go above her head, her toes point at me.
I kind of love how the pants that once seemed 'waaaay too big' are now snug (on her, AND I... errr haha), and the tops that were once worn as dresses are now just tops.
I don't love the scratching and my constant "DON'T SCRATCH" comments.
I hate that her dad is missing out. I also hate that one day I'll be blamed.
I love the excitement of moving house, to just around the corner but to somewhere so different. I can't wait to bathe with her and watch her swim and get water over everything, to watch her crawl on the grass... Ahhh it's all happening so fast.
Addi is now 23 (I think?!) weeks and is saying Nannan and Mumma although who knows if she knows what they mean. Either way I think they sound so beautiful.
Addi is now 23 (I think?!) weeks and is saying Nannan and Mumma although who knows if she knows what they mean. Either way I think they sound so beautiful.
Oh my girl. I hope one day you feel this way, about a boy, a baby, a cat, anything. It's the best. xxx
