Saturday, January 8, 2011

4 Months

Today, my precious angel, you are 4 months.

Today is no different than the days just passed, but a month ago you were 3 months... 1 month today, you will be a whole 4 weeks older.

We are going by days and weeks, months and stages. I can so easily wait for it to change to years... So easily. Don't grow too fast baby!

You will probably be eating FOOD soon and milk will be but a 'bit on the side' like our salads or mashed potato.

I know you so well, I'm learning more about you every day. You know exactly who I am but not how I work- just that I am there. Which must be a very nice feeling... I remember it.

I promised and I still do, that I will always be here for you. I promise to hold you but not hold on to you.

You are asleep and this isn't the best post of the year but there are so many months left to make up for that. We will do something fabulous today baby girl, and if its 'just getting a laugh out of you' then so be it- you light up my world.

Happy 4 months my big girl (:( eeek). I am so proud of you; of us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx