Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011


Nice to meet you 2011, I know your brother; 2010, and your sister 2009. She's a bit of a sneaky character, getting me pregnant in her final month. And 2010 is super duper sneaky for making me find out I was, the way I did. 2009 helped me move out into my first flat; alone. 2009 also taught me a lot about myself.

Well, 2010. He taught me patience, taught me pain. He taught me heartache and realisation. He taught me life lessons in romance, family, and parenting. He shaped me. He made me huge and he kept my Peach inside me until she was ripe.

He made me content and complete. For now ;).

I'm slightly suspicious that you, 2011, will shape me even more. I don't want to get 'big' (ha) again until I at least meet 2016, or until I meet Mr Right. I don't want to be heartbroken again so don't even go there big boy.

Please make sure my family are healthy and all make it to 2012. Your brother kept me and my Peach alive so you just keep at it. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours- got it?

Happy New Year everyone.

Addi is sharing my bed again tonight.
x