
... went well.
We didn't do anything fabulous today; but we did love each other. We did hold hands. You smiled at me and put up with my kisses.
You were on your tummy this afternoon and you pulled your wee knees up and your bum went into the air, you did it more than once and I got it on video. I am so proud of you. Now I can run around after you, I can learn from you and teach you things.
You are growing so fast, Addikins. You still smell amazing and your fingernails are still like bloody razors but that's okay, I'm good at cutting them down.
I wish I didn't have this vertigo. I wish I was fully 'onto it' and that I could lean down to pick you up without wanting to be sick. But this will pass.
You are growing so fast, Addikins. You still smell amazing and your fingernails are still like bloody razors but that's okay, I'm good at cutting them down.
I wish I didn't have this vertigo. I wish I was fully 'onto it' and that I could lean down to pick you up without wanting to be sick. But this will pass.
We will do something super special when I'm better. We might go to the beach one hot day and put your wee feet in, or go to the park and let you see the ducks again, or just lay in bed and look at each other- until you start getting grumpy ;)
Today went well. Tomorrow will be just as good, and so will you be.
p.s to those who ask me if Addi's a 'good baby'- get off it. All babies are good!!! Good isn't even... ok.. not getting into this.
