
Someone asked me how happy I was now that my life has changed so much.
I tried to explain by saying;
"You know when you go out for tea, and beforehand, you're excited. You dress up for it, you anticipate it. You sort of pre-plan what you'll eat, or think of what you feel like; what will give you the least amount of bloat, what won't give you bad breath... And tea is SO GOOD, and you're so content that you'd settle for just the main course without dessert. . . Well it's like I was planning for dinner for 9 months, then dinner came, and I am SO content and happy, and every little new thing she does (like smiles) is like dessert to me. It's overwhelmingly exciting and I'm so appreciative and happy about it all.. "
The only difference with your children and dessert is that one grows up and one runs out, but either way, you've enjoyed them and savoured every little bit.
I love you Addikins.
Stuff the Atkins Diet- I'm happy with the Addikins Diet ;) !
Stuff the Atkins Diet- I'm happy with the Addikins Diet ;) !
