Friday, October 29, 2010

Things That Go Pop


Addi saved her best smiles for someone who needed them; her Nan-Nan.

My mum was making noises and doing different voices to get Addi to smile, and finally she got her doing it. "BUB-by" and "POP" are big hits, also me saying "Pea-each" and "BANANA" work too.

She was screaming (oh the drama) this morning so I went in to get her, she smiled at me and looked at me as if to say "I'm not really crying I just wanted you to see this"... I picked her up and hauled her into bed with me (first time in a long time) and we fell asleep while feeding. Nice while it lasted!

I decided to cut my hair off last night- sounds drastic but really I cut the bottom layer to the same length as top layer. It's not how I want it (want it shorter and blonde) but I'm not doing it myself so will have to wait to go to the hairdresser...