Addi is 6 weeks old today.
One of the main changes thats happened over the last 6 weeks is her sleeping pattern (or lack thereof).
Of course babies' sleep patterns change, but no one mentions that our feelings change with them!
1st week: Is she still breathing?
2nd week: Ahh bliss, I can finally get dishes done.
3rd week: PLEASE SLEEP!
4th week: wow, she's sleeping a lot, what have I been eating? *reviews diet, takes notes*
5th week: ahhh she's asleep, wait, no, I jinxed it.
6th week: staring at her whilst sleeping and quietly wanting her to wake up, because I miss her so much...
What next? It's funny how many things change, as in, it's not just her. It's me, my body, my views on things, my eating habits, my sleep... Phewph.
Addi was weighed today when Chris from Plunket came to check on her, she is now 10lb4 which is perfect and spot on the 50th percentile for 6 weeks.
I am super hungry, it's supermarket time tonight. There is next to no (edible) food in the house and I put off going shopping till I *really* have to. Oops.
2nd week: Ahh bliss, I can finally get dishes done.
3rd week: PLEASE SLEEP!
4th week: wow, she's sleeping a lot, what have I been eating? *reviews diet, takes notes*
5th week: ahhh she's asleep, wait, no, I jinxed it.
6th week: staring at her whilst sleeping and quietly wanting her to wake up, because I miss her so much...
What next? It's funny how many things change, as in, it's not just her. It's me, my body, my views on things, my eating habits, my sleep... Phewph.
Addi was weighed today when Chris from Plunket came to check on her, she is now 10lb4 which is perfect and spot on the 50th percentile for 6 weeks.
I am super hungry, it's supermarket time tonight. There is next to no (edible) food in the house and I put off going shopping till I *really* have to. Oops.
I am so proud of my girl, so in love and so smitten. She does indeed have me wrapped around her finger, but I'm sure I had my parents wrapped around mine too. She's just doing her job :)
