I've been too busy holding my baby with both of my hands and staring at her with both of my eyes, hugging her with both arms and loving her with all I've got.
Today she had her first lot of immunisations, it was hell.
I have never felt so guilty, sick and all around horrible. I don't know how I'm going to manage when she starts hurting herself ... I guess it's all about adjusting and adapting but far out.
Being able to settle her was quite nice though; knowing no one else could do that. Our GP (wow, ours, not just mine) said she is extremely strong for a 7week old and I always say- yes, she has been strong since day one... Honestly, I felt her moving from 11 weeks. Even though it felt like a phone on vibrate under my jumper, it was still movement. No one believed me...
Anyway, she is giving me so many smiles and talks SO much it's amazing- but no photos as I'd rather stand there and be caught in all her glory than try catch it with a camera.
Anyway, she is giving me so many smiles and talks SO much it's amazing- but no photos as I'd rather stand there and be caught in all her glory than try catch it with a camera.
