
But my full name is Addilyn Faith.
Mummy grew me all the way to 41weeks, to the day, and I weighed 8lb3oz. Which is a good size, so I heard.
I was measured and I was 52cm long. Which is also a good size; I am proud of myself for being so 'good'.
My head circumference was 37cm, mummy's friends said that was big and they 'couldn't do that', which gave mummy mixed emotions but then she realised that she *did* do it and she no longer had anything to fear.
I latched straight away and had some warm cuddles with mum after I'd scared her by not breathing for a wee while. Woopsies.
I latched straight away and had some warm cuddles with mum after I'd scared her by not breathing for a wee while. Woopsies.
We stayed in hospital for 2 nights and that was long enough for me. I just wanted mum, and didn't like other people touching me.
My first night at home with mummy was a bit funny for both of us; so scary being out in the 'air'. I like the water far more, but only now that mum is much more confident and OKAY bathing me and showering with me on her own.
Since I was born, almost 6 weeks have passed. So, I'll let mummy take over and write all about them while I go back to sleep.
Love,
Addi.
My first night at home with mummy was a bit funny for both of us; so scary being out in the 'air'. I like the water far more, but only now that mum is much more confident and OKAY bathing me and showering with me on her own.
Since I was born, almost 6 weeks have passed. So, I'll let mummy take over and write all about them while I go back to sleep.
Love,
Addi.
